If you are a high-energy sales professional who wants to be part of a creative, energized team and who possesses exceptional phone skills and strong computer skills, then apply online today! A Real Estate License is not required as a condition of hire, however, candidates without an active AZ Real Estate License will be required to obtain license within 6 months of hire.
- Generate sales by answering questions and eliciting as much information as possible to help our Customers determine the DWH communities and homes that best suit their needs. Respond promptly and professionally to all eMail, phone and other inquiries received from Customers.
- Follow-up to create engagement, set appointments and complete other activities that result in their visiting our communities.
- Maintain ongoing, personal contact with our customers.
- Demonstrate current, accurate and comprehensive knowledge of each DWH community.
- Work closely with Sales Consultants to best determine the communities and homes that will best meet each Customer’s needs.
- Develop Relationships with Realtor Community.
- Display outstanding Customer Service skills and teamwork.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated/directed & disciplined. Possess effective sales, customer service, organizational skills, and communication skills. Must have an ability to develop rapport & gain trust over the phone/Internet. In addition, must be efficient with working and navigating through different Internet search engines.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office software.
- Internet and email proficiency.
- Exceptional writing and telephone communication skills.
- Strong organizational, planning and self-management skills.
- Ability to prioritize time well, manage several projects at once and working under deadlines.
- Capable of working in an unstructured environment, while successfully completing projects with minimal supervision.
- Periodic travel may be required.
- Proven ability to consistently and properly follow up with Customer leads.
- Experience with Instant Messaging technology preferred.
- Experience with using various social media resources in a business environment preferred.
Come and join our winning team recognized by Fortune Magazine as "One of the Top 100 Companies to Work For". We are looking for people with enthusiastic attitudes and a strong work ethic to share in our success. We offer an extensive training program, a great Team environment and an excellent benefits package. Come build your future with David Weekley Homes.