With our expansion into the Salt Lake City market, we are seeking an enthusiastic Project Coordinator who wants to turn their excellent administrative skills into a career at David Weekley Homes. The position will be located in our project office in the Salt Lake City area. The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic, great communication skills, strong computer skills, strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Ability to work independently with construction field supervisors, warranty staff, and new home sales consultants
- Strong drive in order to get results from vendors, subcontractors, and management to complete critical tasks in a timely manner
- Experience in Homebuilding strongly encouraged, and experience in applying for building permits is a plus!
- Detail-oriented and able to deal effectively with numerous interruptions
- Excellent time management, follow-up and organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook with exposure to JD Edwards beneficial
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to applying for building permits, coordinating details for the building process of homes, processing sales contracts, coordinate buyer closings, process warranty calls, ordering supplies, generating reports, paying invoices and utility bills, and working in support role of the Project Manager.
David Weekley Homes has been rated as a "Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For" seven times. Work for a great company with great benefits including 401(k) and profit sharing, and enjoy a professional atmosphere where outstanding performance is recognized and rewarded! Come build your future with David Weekley Homes.
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Interviews are by appointment only. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match.