We have an opportunity for a highly motivated team player with strong analytical skills to work as a Recruiter / Career Advisor on our People Team. This position will be located at our corporate office close to the intersection of I-10 and 610 West.
The ideal candidate will be able to perform these job responsibilities:
- Researches and identifies methods to generate leads and implements ideas for creative sourcing solutions
- Screens resumes, interviews (phone and in person) and identifies qualified candidates for consideration
- Assesses candidate skills and competencies to determine advancement in the interview process
- Works with team to administer required pre-employment tests and completes background check
- Facilitate comprehensive behavioral-based, structured interviews for open positions, including a review of results of assessments and Company Success Factor for all positions
- Sells the candidates on benefits of working for David Weekley Homes, both personally and professionally
- Mentor hiring managers on legal hiring/interviewing practices and procedures
- 4 year college degree and previous recruiting experience
- Must have excellent computer skills; MS Office proficient
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while working independently, is essential
- Must possess excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and superior listening skills
- The ideal candidate will possess the following essential soft skills: excellent time & project management, leadership ability, problems solving, persuasion, sense of urgency, use tactful & diplomacy approach when dealings with external and internal customers, detail oriented, team player, and a great deal of flexibility
Note to Job Seekers:
No telephone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted in the event there is a match. Thank you.
Come and join our winning team which has been recognized by Fortune Magazine as "One of the Top 100 Companies to Work For." We are looking for individuals with enthusiastic attitudes and a strong work ethic to join our success. We offer a fantastic Team environment, a great training program and an excellent benefits package.
Come build your future with David Weekley Homes!