David Weekley Homes is seeking an experienced Estimator to support the activities of the Purchasing Department in our Tampa Division. This position will be responsible for the following:
- Estimate New Plans and Elevations including all plan options
- Process Plan Changes and Takeoff Changes
- Process New Starts
- Maintain Community Feature Takeoffs
- Assist in new purchasing system set up, testing and implementation
- Special Projects
- Must have minimum 2 years previous residential estimating experience
- Must be proficient utilizing Microsoft Office – Excel , Word, Outlook
- Extremely strong organizational skills
- A self-starter who is able to work independently, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, detail oriented and able to handle deadlines
- Strong team player ethic and a positive attitude with the ability to be flexible and switch priorities easily
- Eager to take on challenges and learn new things
- Experience with JDEdwards and Autodesk Design Review is a plus
Come and join our winning team recognized by Fortune Magazine as “One of the Top 100 Companies to Work For.” We are looking for people with enthusiastic attitudes and strong work ethics to join our successful team! We offer an extensive training program, a great Team environment and an excellent benefits package. Come build your future with David Weekley Homes!
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted in the event there is a match. Thank you.