The David Weekley Homes Research and Design Department, a progressive leader in the homebuilding industry and nationally recognized for award winning designs, is seeking a qualified individual for our Design Program Coordinator position.
- Coordinate new community start up process
- Attend product meetings with field managers
- Compile notes and track progress of each new community
- Research existing and archived plans
- Interacting with Vice President of Design on daily basis
- Managing plan mix revision requests in existing communities
- Managing priorities with multiple communities working simultaneously
- Position requires other numerous administrative duties
- Hours: 7:30 – 4:30
- 3-4 years administrative experience
- College degree, Architecture or Interior Design preferred
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or REVIT a plus
- Proficient in PhotoShop and Excel
- Customer oriented with a strong sense of urgency and follow-up
- Must be a team player with a ‘willing to do what it takes’ attitude
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Qualified candidates will be contacted in the event there is a match. Thank you.
We are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and strong work ethic people to join our success. We offer an extensive training program, a great Team environment and an excellent benefits package. Come build your future with David Weekley Homes!