The San Antonio Division of David Weekley Homes is expanding our Project Manager team and we’re offering confidential consideration to qualified candidates with previous management experience within the homebuilding industry.
We offer a work environment that encourages our team to serve our customers, both internal & external. We’re committed to hard work & fostering personal, as well as professional growth.
This position offers a great team environment and an excellent benefits package. Come build your future with David Weekley Homes!
Key Accountabilities and objectives:
(Includes the following and other duties that may be assigned.)
- Oversees the management and development of all team members within their communities. This includes sales, construction and warranty
- Makes sure that sales and closing objectives are met
- Develops an Annual Operating Plan for their project and assure the acheivement of net income objective.
- Oversee and control expenditures
- Assure that the quality of homes in their area meets company standards
- Maintain a high level of visibility in the home building business, actively participating in promoting their communities
- Assist in resolving any issues that arise in their projects
- Work effectively with developers, our land department, government agencies and Architectural Review Board
We need a leader with an outgoing personality who works well with others, is enthusiastic, motivated, has integrity, and professionalism. The successful candidate will have a minimum of three years experience within the residential construction industry. A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in construction, engineering, finance or real estate is preferred.
The ideal candidate should possess these characteristics:
- Previous management experience within the home building industry
- Considerable initiative and drive. Self-starter/motivated
- Knowledge of both construction and sales management
- Able to balance multiple and competing priorities
- Driven to push for results
- Able to see the Big Picture while maintaining focus on the day-to-day details
- Previous experience with budgeting and legal documents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Professional demeanor
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Detail Oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Resourceful and innovative
- Problem solving skills are a must
Benefits available to eligible employees include:
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with David Weekley Homes. If you are looking for a company with a commitment to excellence then we want you to join our team!
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Flexible spending plans for medical & dependent care expenses
- 401 (K) savings plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- And more!
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Interviews are by appointment only. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential job match, or if further information is needed.
Come build your future with David Weekley Homes. Join our winning team that has been recognized by Fortune Magazine as “One of the Top 100 Companies to Work For”.