Due to our growth we are currently seeking an experienced Builders' Services Representative to join our Jacksonville Division. The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic, a great attitude, great communication skills, strong computer skills with Word and Excel (experience with JD Edwards is a plus) and strong organizational skills, as well as the ability juggle multiple priorties. Experience in the Residential Building Industry is required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Proficient with Word, Excel and J.D. Edwards applications.
- Interface effectively with our Builders, Sales Personnel, Vendors, Subcontractors and Management.
- Maintain our current pricing system.
- Place extra orders for Builders with Suppliers.
- Resolve invoice problems with Suppliers.
- Coordinate delivery of supplies with vendors.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as necessary.
- Set-up new vendors in our system.
- Monitor and maintain vendor insurance files.
- Research and price custom change requests.
- Maintain and circulate current vendor list.
- Maintain our product offering in Envision.
- Must be detailed oriented and able to deal effectively with numerous interruptions.
- Efficient follow-up and organizational skills.
Join our Jacksonville Division and work for a great company with great benefits including 401k and profit sharing and enjoy a professional atmosphere where performance is rewarded and recognized.
Apply on line today.
No telephone calls please. All interviews are by appointment only. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted.