Our residential homebuilding operation is creating an
exciting career opportunity for a New Home Sales
Consultant in our Orlando Division.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Actively seek new home buyers
- Develop and maintain relationships with Realtor Community
- Manage Model-maintenance and specs
- Enthusiastically meet, greet and register all guests
- Build rapport with customers and deliver a positive, effective sales presentation
- Actively follow-up with prospects
- Build value into the sale
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Sell and Close homes
- Inform home buyer of the sales, construction and warranty processes
- Keep customers informed in regard to home status, loan status and troubleshoot problems.
- Maintain teamwork and coordinate Home Buyer Reviews with Owner, Superintendent and Warranty Teams.
If you are a high energy Sales Professional who consistently exceeds his/her goals, possesses a strong work ethic, is an overachiever with an exceptional attitude, and have ability to listen patiently and interact with the home buyer, join our team and apply on line today! Real Estate License is not required.
Come work for a great company with great benefits including 401K and profit sharing, and enjoy a professional atmosphere where performance is recognized and rewarded. We have topped Fortune magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" seven times!
*Realtors must be willing to place their Real Estate license in an inactive status if hired.
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Interviews are by appointment only. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match. Thank you.