David Weekley Homes is looking for a Land Coordinator to work in the Legal Department at the corporate office in Houston. This person will perform various tasks contributing to office organization and efficiency, which includes administrative support to the General Counsel; organizing and tracking information regarding land transactions; preparing spreadsheets and reports; and document management. This position requires someone who can confidently work in the legal department and maintain a professional image. This person must be very detail oriented and have a mature personality needed to handle a sometimes-stressful environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years as a legal assistant or contract management experience, preferably in a law firm or legal department
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent computer skills
- A strong Customer Service orientation with tact and professionalism to work with many kinds of personalities
- A mature, professional personality who is able to handle confidential information in a sensitive manner
- Excellent organizational skills and be accustomed to working in a time-sensitive environment
Accept a challenge in a very necessary role and make a visible contribution to the department, and a growing company with great benefits.