We have an opportunity for a highly motivated team player with strong analytical skills to work as a Sr. Staff Accountant on our Financial Accounting Team, reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager. This position will be located at our corporate office close to the intersection of I-10 and 610 west.
- Contributes to team effort of producing accurate and timely financial statements.
- Prepares journal entries, general ledger reconciliations and completes the monthly close cycle.
- Assists with financial audit compliance.
- Responds to questions/inquiries from operations on a timely basis, providing a high level of support.
- Assist with special projects.
- 4 year college degree in Accounting - CPA preferred
- Excel and Word proficient; JDEdwards experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills are required
- Experience in public accounting or industry at Sr. accounting level for 1-7 years