Due to continued growth we are currently adding to our staff and seeking an enthusiastic Project Coordinator who wants to turn their excellent administrative skills into a career at David Weekley Homes. The position will be located in our project office in Denver. The successful candidate must possess a strong work ethic, great communication skills, strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook), and strong organizational skills, as well as the ability to juggle multiple priorities. Previous experience in a residential home building setting preferred. Experience with permitting process a definite plus!
Candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Ability to work independently with construction field supervisors, warranty staff, and new home sales consultants.
- Strong drive necessary in order to get results from vendors, subcontractors, and management to complete critical tasks in a timely manner
- Previous experience in the Home Building, Mortgage, Title, and Legal industries preferred,
- Must be detail oriented and able to deal effectively with numerous phone calls and interruptions while remaining focused on tasks at hand
- Excellent time management, follow-up and organizational skills,
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook with exposure to JD Edwards beneficial
- Experience in applying for building permits a plus!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to processing sales contracts and warranty calls, coordinating details for the building process of homes, applying for building permits, purchase order entry and research, ordering supplies, generating reports, paying invoices and utility bills, maintaining accurate files & working in support role of the Project Manager.
David Weekley Homes has been rated as a "Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For" seven times. Work for a great company with great benefits including 401(k) and profit sharing, and enjoy a professional atmosphere where outstanding performance is recognized and rewarded! Come build your future with David Weekley Homes.
Note to Job Seekers: No telephone calls please. Interviews are by appointment only. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted in the event that there is a potential match. Thank you.