David Weekley Homes is looking for a self-sufficient Division Coordinator to support the Division President at our Indianapolis office.
This person will perform various tasks contributing to office organization and efficiency such as the upkeep of various systems/programs, filing, drafting communications, data entry, report generation and other administrative duties as needed.
This position requires someone who can confidently work in MS Office and maintain a professional image. This person must be very detail oriented and have a mature personality needed to handle a sometimes-stressful environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years of stable administrative or marketing experience in an office environment preferably supporting an executive.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- A strong Customer service orientation with tact and professionalism to work with many kinds of personalities.
- A mature, professional personality who is able to handle confidential information in a sensitive manner.
- Excellent organizational skills and be accustomed to working in a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous exposure to homebuilding and JD Edwards beneficial.
Come and join our winning team recognized by Fortune Magazine as “One of the Top 100 Companies to Work For” eight times. David Weekley Homes builds in 18 markets from Arizona to the Carolinas and is the largest privately-held builder in America. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance - Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k and discretionary match
- Profit Sharing
- Vacation, Holidays & PTO
- New Home Discount for Team Member & Family
- Team Member Product Discount
- Community Outreach
- Scholarship Program
- And More!